Home remedies are nothing but something that can cure you simply with the things and natural food items available in our kitchen closet. Home remedies are a kind of first aid therapy to the body. Something that we all can try at home and get good results. We can just forget the doctor for a while and believe in the words of our old grannies who have transferred us the simple knowledge of making safe treatment for some simple ailments sitting within the premises of our home at anytime of the day and dont need to bother the doctor for simple problems like cold, cough, gastric pain.
Home remedy for loosing weight and fighting obesity
- Drinking hot water most of the time
- Taking Ajwain or souf after every heavy meal
- Taking raw ginger five minutes before meal with water.
- Taking Aloe vera empty stomach along with honey.
- Avoiding too much of sugar and prefer to take jaggery .
Home remedies for little wounds and pain in the joints, Earache.
- Apply turmeric in mustard oil on wounds for healing
- Best home remedy for swelling is applying til oil boiled with ajwain, garlic, onion and little hing.
- Even for joint pains same oil can be used.
- For earache the best home remedy is to boil little garlic and onion in mustard oil and add little turmeric in that. The pain is gone within few seconds.
- For blocked nose put Almond oil in the nostrils or Cow Desi Ghee in both nostrils.
Home remedy to have normal delivery and to avoid C-section
- Pregnant female should perform butterfly exercise regularly.
- She should wear comfortable clothes
- She should drink milk regularly
- In last 2 months she should start with little mixture of dry coconut ,mashed almonds and cashew nuts and dates with little ghee in milk every night. This helps in easy delivery.
- To avoid stretch marks on abdomen one should apply coconut oil or desi ghee regularly.
- Drink kesar in milk to have good complexion of the baby.
- Boil satavari roots in milk to have healthy baby.